Luck

We really lucked out on the parking. We got a parking space right in front.

Congratulations on your first year sober! Living here you have lucked out and hit the jackpot when
it comes to staying sober and resisting the temptation.

We drove around to various hotels, but all hotels were full, so we decided to try our luck elsewhere.

I am not sure if it will really alter your fortune or not, if you change your name. Some people have reported that their luck has changed for the better since they selected a new and more auspicious name.

I won the game again. Lady luck is smiling on me. My luck is holding

Hopefully my luck won't run out on me when applying for new jobs

My car broke down again on the way to work. It was just my luck to buy a used car in the first place.

As luck would have it, I've come down with a cold. It's my day off, and I've spent it doing absolutely nothing.

You are advised to concentrate on your studies although I admit the lure of watching the exciting sports game will be difficult to resist. I have gone through this problem in my days like everyone else. It's tough luck for the students.

You want to know if I made New Year's resolutions? Yes, I used to but I always seemed to fail. Now instead of setting goals for the year, we do 3 months, 6 and then the full year.

If you make a New Year's Resolution to lose weight, you have to try to figure out what lifestyle changes you are going to need to make to accomplish your weight loss goal.

Comments

Booking.com

Popular posts from this blog

자판기 커피 추천!!

Remove DVDVideoSoft Digitalwave.Update.Service app_updater.exe with Simple CMD

ping timestamp, 핑에 시간과 날짜 넣기