Remove DVDVideoSoft Digitalwave.Update.Service app_updater.exe with Simple CMD

[00-PROCESS]**app_updater - C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\app_updater.exe
[05-SERVICE]**DigitalWave.Update.Service - C:\Program Files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft\lib\app_updater.exe

it's very annoying this app consumes a lot of my resources!
I decided to remove and if you feel the same way, follow the guide:

1. Open CMD with admin privilege
2. Stop the service with script below on cmd: 
sc stop "DigitalWave.Update.Service" 
sc config "DigitalWave.Update.Service" start= disabled 


Delete this service. 
sc delete "DigitalWave.Update.Service" 


only scripts in red works, leave a comment if you want to ask.
Thanks

Comments

  1. Thank you very much. These steps helped me delete DigitalWave Update Service from my task manager. Yes!!!

    ReplyDelete


  2. DVDVideoSoft Crack Excellent post.
    I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful information particularly the ultimate phase.
    I handle such info a lot. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very long time.
    Thanks and best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing block structure! How long
    Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.
    The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.
    In the content!
    DVDVideoSoft crack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it's been a while but not very active from my side due to busy of the life

      Delete

Post a Comment

Booking.com

Popular posts from this blog

자판기 커피 추천!!

ping timestamp, 핑에 시간과 날짜 넣기